I can not believe that Fall is coming so soon. Next Tuesday is September the first and the death rattle of summer has already begun here in the Northwest. Before I know it all the trees will be bare and my flops will be flipped for boots. But we ain’t there yet. I am going to make a promise this year. I am going to enjoy this Autumn and embrace the coming holidays, unlike my last couple of years. This time I am really going to do it right because I love this season. You know it’s magic when it’s magical and that my friends, is a statement to live by.
- Annual Fall beer review (haven’t decided which one yet. Suggestions?)
- Probably a puppetry art blog with more candy
- Going to bake something. (send recipies)
- Octoberfest review in Levenworth, WA
- The half Marathon in Levenworth (See Macabre Fitness for that one)
- Tribute to Halloween 3
- VHS Horror Night (brought to you by the local VHS rental store)
- Annual carving of something
- Jones Soda review
- Memories of Holiday-past blog (for sure)
I will be adding to this list but I think I can at least come through on these. I have a new and much larger place with a neat little office to work from so my creativity has no excuse to go tits-up like I have been doing these past months. I find writing has been all about atmosphere as of late and now that I can look at my Tom Atkin’s picture for creative inspiration, I know that good things are to come.
I have finally finished my “Where did You Go?” post but before I post I want to check some conflicting facts. A while ago I recieved an email from a star (?) with a correction. I am not sure if it is legit but regardless, I want to be truthful and not hurt anyones feelings.